Sonia's Portuguese Course has 50 lessons – Over 450 short authentic real-life dialogues – Numerous and varied interactive exercises. All dialogues include MP3 audio files. Each lesson is available as PDF-file for quality printing. The interactive exercises give you the practice you need and are fun to do. Sonia’s Portuguese Course also includes 40 cartoon strips covering five everyday situations.
- The most practical, comprehensive and up-to-date Brazilian Portuguese course available on the market.
- Unique method available only in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Emphasis on contemporary Brazilian Portuguese speech including idiomatic phrases and colloquial expressions.
- Designed for self-study and intended for people who really want to take the Portuguese language beyond the basics and not just "get by".
- Divided into three levels (basic, intermediate and advanced) and suitable for beginners to advanced students.
- Includes a detailed pronunciation guide and a series of pronunciation drills available as audio files.
- Includes 50 lessons. Each lesson concentrates on a single grammar point.
- Covers all grammar points in depth beyond the basics.
- All examples are taken from real-life everyday conversations.
- Includes 5 reviews of points previously covered (a review every tenth lesson).
- Includes over 450 short real-life dialogues available as audio-files (MP3) and illustrated with lively cartoons to make learning fun and easy.
- Numerous interactive exercises (nearly 200) for practicing Brazilian Portuguese and improving your language skills.
- Includes a vocabulary list (Portuguese/English in alphabetical order) of all words that appear in the dialogues in the 50 lessons.
- Complements Sonia’s Portuguese Grammar book.
- Includes audio (MP3) for the cartoon strips.
- Suitable for people who cannot commit to a language class.
- Good for students doing fast-track self-study as it is possible to complete the course intensively in 3-6 months.
To accelerate your learning process, you should use Sonia's Portuguese Course together with Portuguese Grammar as they are complementary to each other. See Special Offer.