"Batida de coco" (coconut drink) is also a popular drink in Brazil.
|1 latinha de leite de coco||1 small can of coconut milk = 165 ml|
|4 colheres de açúcar||4 tablespoons of sugar|
|2 doses de cachaça||2 shots of sugarcane spirit|
|8 pedras de gelo||8 ice cubes|
|Modo de fazer:||Preparation:|
1. Bata o leite de coco, o açúcar e a cachaça no liquidificador.
1. Mix the coconut milk, the sugar and the sugarcane spirit in the blender.
2. Coloque a mistura numa jarra.
2. Put the mixture in a jug.
|3. Adicione oito pedras de gelo e sirva.||3. Add eight ice cubes and serve it.|
- This recipe makes two glasses. If you like it, you can prepare a larger amount by increasing all ingredients accordingly.
- You can find coconut milk in Brazilian supermarkets and in Asian grocery stores.
- Brazilian sugar cane spirits like "Pitu", "51", etc. can be easily found in Brazilian supermarkets and also in deli shops.
- Instead of sugar, you can use sweetened condensed milk.